Monday, January 28, 2008

Annual Boys Night Out!

This truck was plwong through a perfectly good Motorhome. Destruction is always a crowd pleaser!
My favorite was Superman!

I love having boys! I get the best of both worlds. I can tag along w/ the boys when I want and I also have the excuse that I'm a girl when I want. We enjoy taking the kids each year to the Monster Jam Monster Truck Show. This was the last year that it will be held in the RCA Dome. Later this year the new Lucas Oil Stadium will be completed and the RCA Dome will be torn down. The boys are hoping that the Monster Jam comes to Denver.
Crowd favorite, Gravedigger. You cannot even imagine how insane these trucks get. They usually don't stop until they roll over.
Carter invited his friend Michael. They are sportin their trusty earplugs.


1 comment:

Gage said...

Looks like fun! I hadn't thought of the whole hanging with the boys when you want but not when you want to be a girl...I like it! (did that make sense?)