Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Slime, Off Roading & Green Sand........

Is it BECAUSE I have all boys or the REASON I have all boys that these things are all acceptable and fun to me? Carter got high centered in our yard of all places. The boys love the backyard, it has been unkempt for at least two years and is such a nightmare. But it's only temporary!
RED SLIME! It's great, easy to make, not very messy & very entertaining!
Not the most brilliant idea I have ever had, but again the boys love it(Dawson, not so much!) and we are only renting! Do you see a pattern here? Believe it or not, I am much less anal about the cleanliness of my home these days!
Can you say INCREDIBLE HULK? Fortunately most everything is washable with a little soap and water, including four boys that I know!(I'm really not stepping on Declan's toe like it appears in the picture.)

2 comments:

Jenny B said...

Are you guys finally getting settled in? It looks like the boys are enjoying some of thier new adventures. I can't wait to come out and visit.

realtormama said...

"is it because I have all boys..."

I ask myself this question all the time, love sis