Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fall Already?

Crazy Colorado weather! Yesterday it was 92 degrees, today the high is 63 degrees! Everyone woke up freezing this am. Don't get me wrong, I love the fall, it happens to be my favorite season. It just seems so early. We have been warned that it doesn't warm up here until after Memorial Day and it starts to get cool around Labor Day and that it always snows here on or before Halloween! Choose the Halloween costumes wisely, preferably warm. This is proving to be sound advise.

2 comments:

Amy said...

92 to 63 degrees...that's crazy. I am also a fan of the Fall, but am not ready yet. Saw some really pretty mums out, but can't convince myself to buy any yet.

Gage said...

It's been SO hot and humid here...I would take 63 anyday! How are you girlie?