Monday, February 18, 2008

Random

I love having the office in the babies old room. It is so bright and cheery(the same reason I loved it for the nursery). The contrast of the brown and black office furniture works well w/ the yellow. And who wouldn't love a refrigerator and microwave in the office!?
We still have to paint the cord keeper red to match the wall.
We got negative feedback on this room previously so we painted the top of the chair rail the lighter tan that is in the rest of house. Before it was all chocolate w/ the white chair rail and crown molding. Apparently it was "too dark". It was much richer looking before.


Our realtor had requested a couple of specific pictures of the house in order to update the listing. While I was already sending them to her I decided to post them here too. What the heck! We painted the bathroom this nautical blue and put up wainscoating. Send buyers our way!

2 comments:

Gage said...

Is that the new tv or the old one? I love the shelves. I also love the totally random entries (house, old table, and bottles all in one go...good work)

Indy Daleys said...

House looks great! I wish I knew someone in the market. Hope you're doing well. Miss you...