Thursday, April 3, 2008

Soup's on!

What a blah day! Overcast and cold, I am surrounded by green snot, diarrhea and vomit! Happy Spring Break! Could it hurry up and get warm already?!
Chicken and stars for everyone! Daws enjoyed making a mess of it, I am not sure how much of it he actually ate aside from what I fed him.
And Declan ejoyed the mess making portion of lunch and ate even less.
Poor Buggy not feeling well decided to take a nap on the hard floor.
Carter ate it and then vomited! Notice his barf bucket on the table.

1 comment:

Circus Ringleader said...

Hey Heather, I'm so glad Meggan gave me your blog (and that she got me started too.) It's great to see the kids and the twins are sooo big now. Keep in touch. PS my blog is circusringleader.blogspot.com. Check it out.

The Black Family