Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mouser for Hire!

You may laugh, but I am not! Growing up in the country surrounded by fields, I have had my fair share of mice. Moving into a filthy vacant home we naively thought being neat freaks as we are, we will just thoroughly clean the place and add new carpet and the mice will disappear. WRONG! So Matt & I joked that we just needed to put an add on Craigslist to borrow a cat to rid our home of mice. Well wouldn't you know I found an add for a temporary home for 2 cats! So we welcomed our mousers this afternoon, Puffy & Miagi. They are still freaked out about the move and have hidden all afternoon & evening. They will be busy tonight! I will post some pictures when the cats come out of their shells. Who could ask for anything more, no expense to us, no long-term committment of adopting a pet & we will rid our home of mice! Carter is in Heaven!

No comments: